Join the KCS Group Europe Team
KCS Group Europe is a pure intelligence company, operating on the principle of fusion, regularly combining open-source, discrete human assets & sources, and cyber intelligence in one package. This enables the company to operate in a comprehensive and pro-active manner on a wide variety of tasks.
KCS’s clients are extensive and international in both jurisdiction and sector. Currently, the firm is actively assisting several major law firms and supporting a significant number of multinational companies around the World.
KCS are seeking an analyst to become part of their growing Cyber team – to help cultivate the business and the continuity of providing clients with high quality advice and recommendations.
As a cyber security analyst, expect to be involved in a wide variety of challenging engagements to include cyber security exercises and threat reviews; optimisation of client security controls and cyber security programmes; and the provision of specialist support.
It will be your responsibility to assist on challenging and complex engagements. To translate cyber security issues into straightforward, credible advice for clients and provide the support required.
Skills & responsibilities
· Understanding of, and passion for, cyber security and the ability to monitor security controls.Conduct cyber security incident investigations and report/remediate as necessary.
· Cyber threat intelligence and risk frameworks expertise.
· Knowledge of penetration testing, network security and the techniques used to expose/correct security flaws.
· Identify and spotlight vulnerabilities of on-premise and remote networks, correct problems, and prevent security breaches.
· Advise on cyber security audit findings and recommendations – act as necessary.
· Keeping ahead of cyber security and cyber security enhancement technologies.
· Experience in optimising security tool-sets including vulnerability management, patching and compliance.
· Ability to think critically and innovatively about security, keeping data safe, while still allowing businesses to run smoothly.
· Degree in cyber security or cyber related courses.
· Previous experience as a security analyst or consultant.
· Security qualifications desirable.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email your CV to Mary Nwaojei @ firstname.lastname@example.org